Will work on the design and development of the infrastructure, applications, and tools required to support and scale a global IoT infrastructure. Software and DevOps tasks will range from in-depth use and understanding of machineQ’s core platform and applications including familiarization with enterprise-grade IoT technologies and solutions based on LoRAWAN.
Additional duties may include:
- Design and Develop Rest, Rpc and messaging based software infrastructure and build control and management plane controllers and APIs
- Design and develop low latency/high throughput server infrastructure components to handle large volume of transactions
- Analyze requirements, design and develop code, unit test code and test tools
- Present and defend architectural, design, and technical choices to internal and external audiences.
- Comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across dev, qa, ops and other cross functional teams
Required Education & Experience
Required Education & Experience:
- 7-10+ years’ work experience or equivalent programming experience
- Development expertise in REST/JSON/Arvo/gRPC/Protobuf
- Solid working knowledge of NoSQL databases such as Cassandra or Couchbase
- Development expertise in message and data pipeline technologies such as Apache Kafka, Kafka Streams, RabbitMQ
- Proficiency with GoLang, Python, NodeJS and related development frameworks
- Prior experience working with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Start-up environment experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field. Master’s preferred
If interested, please send your resume to: email@example.com with the position title in the e-mail subject line.