As the Hybris Developer Technical Lead you will assist in leading our clients, with direct responsibilities over providing guidance in the architecture, design, development, testing, and deployment of their multi-channel e-commerce platform.
This position will require you to have the technical knowledge and expertise required in order to provide training and guidance for our offshore and 3rd party resources responsible for the development and deployment of code into our production environment.
Additional duties may include:
- Utilize their in-depth understanding of e-commerce platform architecture in order to provide insights and guidance to internal and external stakeholders specifically related to how the Hybris solution can be leveraged to meet business requirements.
- Provide mentorship and guidance for internal technical teams spanning multiple operating companies on how best to leverage the SAP Hybris platform.
- Provide architectural guidance for all resources involved in the development of the organization’s multi-channel SAP Hybris solution, with a specific focus in debugging Java code, 3rd party application integration, service-oriented architecture, data migration, among other areas.
- Put in place standards related to debugging, code reuse, source code management, code management strategies, release management, among others throughout the entire development lifecycle.
- Build relationships and share development best practices with 3rd party vendors (onshore/offshore) who are currently assisting the organization in the development and deployment of the SAP Hybris eCommerce platform with the intent of assuring only the highest quality of code will be deployed by their teams.
Required Education & Experience
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, marketing or other related field required.
- 5+ years of experience in the development of complex Java EE / Spring based applications required.
- Recent experience in applying said knowledge to put in place development “best practices”, conduct code reviews and debugging sessions, among other responsibilities related to the architecture of global multi-channel SAP Hybris solutions. to debug complex SAP Hybris solutions
- 1 – 2 years of experience leading teams in the architecture and deployment of multi-channel, global SAP Hybris solutions. Previous experience in the end to end implementation of fully encompassing SAP Hybris solutions required.
If interested, please send your resume to: email@example.com with the position title in the e-mail subject line.